XT Group places significant emphasis on providing accessible services to people with disabilities while maintaining their dignity and upholding their privacy, treating them courteously and with respect, and enabling them to obtain services independently, safely and equitably, pursuant to the Equal Rights of People with Disabilities Law 1998 and Equal Rights of People with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) Regulation 2013 (hereinafter: the “Provisions of the Law”). For this purpose, we invest significant efforts and resources in making the necessary accessibility adjustments so as to enable a person with disabilities to obtain – independently and equitably – the services provided to all customers. Following is detailed information about access arrangements at XT Group.
Access arrangements in buildings
Access at the Company’s Haifa offices:
- Access arrangements and accessways to the building and Company’s offices – the building is accessible. Both regular and disabled access entrance to the building and Company offices is available from Andrei Sakharov Street. Car access for persons with disabilities is available – free of charge – through the parking facility on Andrei Sakharov 9 Street budling 2 subject to making prior arrangements.
- Access to the Company’s offices – the Company’s offices are accessible.
- Accessible parking for a vehicle belonging to a person with a disabled parking permit will be possible after prior coordination with the XT Group reception – 04-8610610.
- Elevators – The surface outside and inside the elevators is adapted to persons in wheelchairs.
- Accessible toilets are available at the building’s lobby.
Alternative means of contacting the Company
- By email email@example.com
- To receive a response, please leave your contact information.
- It is possible to schedule an appointment at the Company’s offices.
Information about the website’s accessibility
XT Group believes in and acts for equal access to information and functionality on the web for people with various disabilities and people assisted by assistive technologies for computer use. Thus, XT Group enables customers with disabilities to receive information provided by the company through accessible formats. This website complies with the requirements of the Equal Opportunities for People with Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments), 5773-2013.
The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard IS 5568 for web content accessibility at AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
The adjustments were made to the highest compatibility with the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 and up, as well as cellular telephone use.
The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the standard use pattern for operation by keyboard using the arrows, Enter and Esc keys to exit menus and windows.
For an optimal browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the most up-to-date NVDA software.
We continue our efforts to improve the website’s accessibility, as far as possible, out of our moral commitment to the belief that all members of society – including people with disabilities – should be able to use it.
If you encounter an accessibility issue while browsing the website, we will be happy to receive your feedback by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 04-8610610.